£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
27 days ago
Reviewing Social Worker - Older Adults Team - Newham Council - Up to £32ph!
The post is for a social worker to undertake social care reviews of people over the age of 65. Key responsibilities will be:
- Completing social care reviews and support planning as per the Care Act 2014.
- Reviewing placement care and support plans and ensuring they are appropriate and meeting the needs of the customer in line with the local authorities support planning.
- Ensure packages of care / direct payments are in place and appropriate.
- Plan for deteriorating health and social care needs as the customers get older
- Offer carers assessments
- Conduct safeguarding assessments / Court of Protection work where appropriate.
- Experience of using the Mental Capacity Act
- Experience of working with Learning disabilities.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.