South East London, London
£28152 - £33120 per annum
0091KM - Kirsty_1563439315
6 months ago
My client at a Southeast London local Authority is looking to employ a Restorative Justice Worker on a permanent basis for its Youth Offending Service. The service is multi-agency and co-ordinates to deliver all youth justice services for children and young people aged 10-17 years, who have been referred by police or Courts.
Requirements for the role;
- Hold a relevant youth justice and restorative practice qualification.
- Experience working with children and families.
- Ideally you will also have direct experience of delivering RJ conferences.
- Salary up to £33,120 a year.
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years' service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement.
- Opportunities for flexible working.
- Staff Benefit Scheme - Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
For further information, please contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.