over 1 year ago
Salary: £10 - £11 an hour
The residential facility is looking for someone to do Days and or waking nights and work with students who have SEN and challenging behaviour. You will need to ensure students respect the rules of the house.
You will be a flexible, positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual who will work as part of a team and your main duties will include:
- Supporting students with ASD whilst encouraging and developing the individual's life skills.
- Ensuring safety and well-being and the quality of support given meets the identified needs of the individual student.
- To provide a high quality of care and contribute to the smooth and safe running of the residential setting.
- To support students during intimate care.
- Following and implementing school policies and procedures and making sure accurate records and documentation is maintained.
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained including monitoring and maintaining resources, organising laundry and keeping the house clean and tidy.
- Experience and knowledge of working in child care and or residential care - essential
- Ability to participate in a range of physical activities - essential
- Experience with emotionally and physically challenging situations and behaviours - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
If this role is for you then please feel free to contact Zeki at Remedy Education