£40000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Registered Manager to work in a Residential Home based in Hillingdon on a permanent basis.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To be responsible for effective day to day running of the residential home, to be responsible for a team of staff and work allocations, as well as undertaking direct work with children in the residential home when necessary. To be responsible for all aspects of the residential premises.
- To ensure that the young people's needs are recognised and met. This includes ensuring that they are free from discrimination within the home and to challenge discrimination from outside the home.
- To protect the young people from harm in and outside the home.
- To manage the home in compliance with OFSTED, legislation, and the ethos and policies of the company.
- To provide leadership, guidance and management of the staff team.
- To oversee and participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of the individual young people's care plans.
- To be involved in the safe recruitment of staff.
- To ensure that staff attend the company's internal training programme
- Attending training as needed.
- To be involved in the monitoring and where necessary the disciplinary of staff.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with parents, social workers, schools and other professionals concerned with the welfare of the young people.
- To use the home as a model to support and develop the social skills of the young people.
- To ensure that the home provides an environment that is safe and sensitive to the needs of young people being looked after.
- To ensure that the home meets the needs of the individual young people and the needs of the group.
- To maintain a good understanding of child protection and safeguarding procedures.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly