£500.00 - £550.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Regeneration Programme Manager for Thurrock Council.
Tilbury Programme Manager post leading on the development and delivery of the £22.8m Tilbury Tows Fund Programme.
- Develop, implement and manage complex regeneration/capital projects across the Borough.
- Manage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and partners including the community, elected Members, businesses and public sector partners and developers/contractors.
- Manage projects within allocated budgets and to agreed service standards
- Lead and manage relevant Programme Boards and any individual project managers.
- Manage the relationship across Council directorates in order to ensure adequate resources are allocated to support delivery of projects and work programmes.
- Manage consultant teams ensuring effective contributions to project and programme objectives.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly