10 days ago
Recruitment Desk Assistant - Loughton - Full time - ASAP Start
Remedy Education are looking for a Desk Assistant to join our agency on a long term full time basis.
You'll be working alongside our consultants and helping them to deliver the best CVs for our clients. You will become an expert at searching on our database, keeping our candidates up to date on the roles as they come in, updating their profiles and availability and ensuring that you can provide CVs quickly to our clients.
Sourcing quality candidates for live vacancies;
- Constantly creating an active pipeline of strong potential candidates for future openings;
- Being highly proactive by utilising available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in-house database;
- Updating and maintaining in house system at all times;
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest;
- Ability to pro-actively gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our company to candidates;
- Being the initial point of contact for candidates;
- Managing all email applications;
- Take part in recruitment events when required;
- Working closely alongside recruitment team to have a clear idea of urgent requirements
To succeed in this role you will be enthusiastic, motivated and tenacious. You should have a curious mind and enjoy interacting with people. You will be confident and enjoy using the telephone to engage with people. Ideally, you will have worked in a sales environment, such as recruitment or estate agency, and will have experience of achieving targets successfully.
Please apply for this role now or call Sophie at Remedy for more information.