12 days ago
Recruitment Administrator - Loughton Essex
Remedy Education are looking for an Office Administrator to join our lovely school based in Loughton Essex. The role will be working within the Recruitment sector supporting the office with any admin needs. The role is to start ASAP on a full time permanent basis.
We are looking for someone with experince within admin and knowledge of Education or Social Work Recruitment.
- Managing all areas of the on-line timesheet portal, adding new candidates on, setting up new clients, setting up new jobs, answering any queries from approvers and candidates. Pulling down reports for the owner.
- Keeping in touch with candidates on the database, via mailshots and keeping in touch calls (are they working - where are they now?)
- Sending out invoices from the timesheet portal each month and then sending a large report to finance. Sending report over to payroll monthly. Sending out perm invoices (creating a shared file)
- Candidate management / candidate account care
- Adding job vacancies onto jobsites, updating website with jobs and social media platforms
- Compliance - reference checks, DBS and chasing candidates for documents
- Creating spreadsheet and updating for stats for clients
- Learning how to use the CRM Voyager/Infinity and sending mailshots
- Traits/skills of Recruitment Coordinator of Medical Recruitment Agency
- Good at data entry / database management / CRM systems - specifically Voyager/Infinity and Online Timesheet Portal
- Strong administration skills (Word and excel skills)
- Great customer service
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Highly process driven and good project management (a finisher)
- Good social media / professional networking platform knowledge
- Good technical skills
- Eager to learn and offer solutions
- Experience of using Voyager/Infinity and Online Timesheet Portal - desirable
If you are interested please apply now.