£20 - £25 per hour + Flexible working times
8 days ago
Remedy Tutors require qualified teachers for a range of subjects across the curriculum, to teach online given the recent Covid restrictions.
We are looking for dynamic, confident and empathetic tutors who really want to make a difference. Many of the children we support are in care, care leavers and/or those with a diverse range of learning needs.
Remedy Tutors require experienced tutors who hold a UK recognised teaching qualification (such as PGCE, DET, with QTS, QTLS etc..)
You would be teaching online using Skype, Zoom or Teams. That being said, you should have a fast and reliable computer and broadband/high-speed internet connection with either a built in camera/web-cam, microphone/headset.
Tuition contracts range from short term (2-4 weeks) to long term (anything up to a whole academic year) and lesson time could be from 1 hour per week up to 25 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- At least 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
- Prior experience of online tuition
- A UK recognised teaching qualification
- A DBS that is ideally on the Update Service (if not you may need to apply for a new DBS with us)
To apply to become one of our tutors, please contact Dean Pomeroy at Remedy Tutors ASAP.