£28 - £38 per hour
Surrey - C&F - Dee_1579085171
8 days ago
Qualified Social Workers urgently needed across Childrens Services in Surrey
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit a large number of Qualified Social Workers across Childrens Services.
You will have completed your ASYE as a Qualified Social Worker with experience in a statutory Childrens team in the UK.
Family Safeguarding Team - Woking, Walton, Guildford and Redhill
Assessment Team - Walton and Woking
Fostering Team - Woking
Targeted Youth Support Locality Team - Mole Valley
Looked after Childrens Team - Guildford
Attractive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Basic understanding of the theory and practice of care assessments and planning
- Sound knowledge of relevant Childrens UK legislation.
- Car driver is essential as you will need to travel to undertake client visits throughout the county.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.