£26 - £30 per hour + fleixible working
11444 - Dee_1600943455
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Learning Disabilities and Autism, Surrey, £30ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker and have recently worked within Learning Disabilities & Autism, we want to hear from you today!
We have 4 positions based in Woking dealing with strength based reviews. There is also 1 standard Social Work post based in Leatherhead.
This team forms part of the Council's whole life approach to ensure that people of any age with learning disabilities and autism can live healthy, safe, independent and fulfilling lives.
Main duties include:
- Working with partners to develop an integrated service and improved journey for residents.
- Ensure services unite together and smooth out some of the issues service users and their carers experience at different stages in their lives.
- Work with partners who lead advocacy services for disabled people, family carers and faith groups together with the Partnership Board.
- Ensure you explore the full range of expertise and resources in our communities.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience in a Learning Disabilities & Autism Service
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.