£30 - £38 per hour + flexible working, traning, TOIL
10949 - Dee_1590746026
4 months ago
Qualified Social Workers, Family Safeguarding, Surrey, up to £38ph!!
If you are skilled in family safeguarding with a wealth of experience in child protection, contact me today.
Remedy Social Care team is working with Surrey County Council to recruit Qualified Social Workers with substantial post qualified experience in family safeguarding.
You will be supported to develop high levels of skill in motivational practice.
Excellent benefits are offered including flexible working, competitive pay rates and a wide variety of training courses available for locum staff.
Main duties include:
- Provide high quality relationship based social work services to children and families.
- Management of a caseload of up to 20, less if you are dealing with the most complex cases.
- Undertake strength based assessments of immediate and wider family members and engage them in developing plans.
- Ensure children looked after are placed in permanent alternative families as soon as it is ascertained that their needs cannot be met and that their wishes and feelings are included in plans.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience within a Safeguarding Service
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.