Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour
3570A - Dee_1599118891
21 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Duty & Assessment Team, Wigan, £30ph
If you have recent/current experience in Duty & Assessment or a Locality Team, we want to hear from you today.
You will have a holistic approach to work, with a keen focus on reducing inequalities and supporting individuals to develop their resilience and improve outcomes.
Main duties include:
- Work predominantly with children in need, child protection, care proceedings and private law applications
- Work in a person-centred way, allowing you to be efficient in time management
- Undertake report writing and completing assessments
- Providing both written and verbal evidence in care proceedings
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in Children in Need, Child Protection or Duty & Assessments
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.