£28 - £32 per hour
5083 - Dee_1600348985
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, South West London, CIN Team, up to £32ph
Do you have the ability to engage with children and young people in need? If you thrive on working together with parents and other professionals, we want to hear from you today!
With experience of working with children in need, child protection and court work, you will work alongside other experienced Social Workers to provide a specialist high quality service.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
- Support families in bringing up children
- Support children with complex needs
- Carry out parenting assessments
- Liaise with the police for child protection and to issue legal proceedings as a last resort
- Assist children who cannot live at home
- Write detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans
- Write court reports and attend court
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Post qualified child protection and care proceedings experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.