£35 - £38 per hour
5141679 - Dee_1599119072
16 days ago
Qualified Social Workers x 4, Childrens Social Care, Bournemouth, up to £38ph
Remedy Social Care team needs 2 Qualified Social Workers with experience of working with traumatised adolescents and delivering interventions for exploited children.
If this is you, we want to hear from you today!
Main duties include:
- Completing individual chronologies, victim profiles, witness and engagement plans.
- Direct contact work to build trusted relationships will require out of hours and weekend work in order to respond to predictable points of crisis and make the best opportunities of all critical moments for children and young people
- Complete ongoing assessment and risk management plans.
- Respond to the needs of the Police investigation, joint visits, intelligence and information gathering
- Support/carrying out ABE interviews; these are not on/off events over several weeks
- Arranging and coordinating ETAC, Strategy meeting, Court reports/representation.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experienced in working with joint large scale operations
- Experience in delivering interventions for exploited children
- Working knowledge and experience of county lines and risk assessments
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.