£35 - £42 per hour + flexible working
11324 - Dee_1595349643
18 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Assessment Team, Surrey, up to £42ph!!
If you are skilled in undertaking strength based assessments, this could be your dream job.
Remedy Social Care team is working with Surrey County Council to recruit Qualified Social Workers county wide across Children & Families Services.
Working in Surrey, you will be offered excellent benefits including flexible working, competitive pay rates and a wide variety of training courses offered.
Main duties include:
- Undertake strengths based assessments of immediate and wider family members and engage them in developing plans that will meet the needs of children and that are SMART
- Ensure plans are revised and reviewed regularly and inform manager of any escalations or risks and also any improvements
- Ensure children are looked after are placed in permanent alternative families as soon as it is ascertained that their needs cannot be met and that their wishes and feelings are included in plans.
- Ensure looked after childrens' health and development, their education training and preparation for independence are advanced and their needs for contact with family members, siblings and friends is prioritised
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England
- Recent assessment experience
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.