North London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per annum
3 months ago
- To provide effective and high quality case management and supervision for young offenders in accordance with National Standards for Youth Justice Services
- To work in partnership with all agencies relating to young offenders and their carers within the Youth Offending Team and externally in order to deliver youth justice services in accordance with relevant legislation and guidance
- To work towards the reduction in the level of youth crime in the borough having regard to the welfare of the child or young person and the protection of the public.
- To conduct assessments of young people referred to the Youth Offending Team, including assessment of the risk of re-offending and of harm to self or others.
- To work effectively in partnership with Children's Services and other relevant agencies in pursuit of service objectives, including the sharing of information, and collaborative working to safeguard children and young people from harm, protect the public and promote the well-being of children and young people.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*