Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £28 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - Transitions Team - Up to £28ph!
- We are looking for two qualified and SWE registered social workers to work in our Preparation for Adulthood transitions teams.
- Case work will be related to young people aged 18-25 with disabilities who are transitioning into adults services and therefore experience of having worked in this area is preferred.
- You must have post qualification experience and during the pandemic we are working part office part based at home due to social distancing regulations.
- You will be required to undertake home visits and PPE will be provided.
- Our offices are based in the city centre.
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.