East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Up to £35ph!
- Must have at least one years post qualified experienced and must have worked in a children's safeguarding team in the last 12 months.
- Must have experience of CIN CP and court work, ideally be ABE trained and SOS trained.
- Meeting deadlines and timescales is essential so the candidate must be highly organised.
- Please note this role is to cover our Goole Area.
- We continue to work from home.
- Candidates must live within suitable travel time to respond to families needs and emergencies
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.