£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in Havering Councils Referral and Assessment Team.
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the DoH Assessment framework.
- To undertake the investigation of child protection referrals and to provide assessments that facilitates decision making by appropriate line managers.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- SWE Registered
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly