Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council, Greater Manchester - Referral & Assessment Team - Up to £35ph!
Based in the Referral and Assessment Team we require experienced Social worker to join the Assessment Team
Case load will be to
- Assessments only
- holding short term CIN and CP before moving on to longer term teams
Duty cover not part of the role.
Although experience of the following is required
Experience of working in referral and assessment team and familiar with statutory processes
- Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
- s47's enquiries- including co-ordination of statutory meetings and closing s47 if no further action/concern
- Provide short term interventions -liaising and passing case assessment/referrals to other teams when progressed
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child, including Emergency Protection Order applications and initiation of Care Proceedings
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill.
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
Full time 37 hours per week - free onsite parking
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.