West London, London
£32 - £35 per hour + DOE
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority in West London.
* To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
* To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
* To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
* To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice, through training as required or agreed by Team Manager.
* To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*