£35 - £37 per hour + Negotiable
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Pre-Birth Team - Cardiff Council - Up to £37ph!
- Social Worker based in Pre-Birth Team responsible for completing assessments and carrying a complex caseload.
- Responsibilities include undertaking visits, completing Wellbeing assessments, S47's and Pre-Birth Risk Assessments as well as preparing cases for PLO/care proceedings.
- Role is remote working currently however visits to families are undertaken and are part of the day to day role
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.