Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£29.93 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
10 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - City of Wolverhampton Council - Power2 Team - Up to £32ph!
- We have a vacancy in the Power2 team (11-17) for a Qualified Social Worker with experience of working with complex young people, with an understanding of trauma and exploitation.
- The team will work with young people and their families adopting a developmental trauma perspective way of working, at its heart will be relational best practice. The very fact that it is a multi-agency team means that young people's needs can be met holistically within one team by professionals working closely together to provide a meaningful way of working. The team will implement the Attachment, Regulation and Competency Framework (ARC).
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.