Trafford, Greater Manchester
£25 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
0003 95BA / 1_1610016616
10 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Trafford Council - Permanence Team (Cic Experience) - Up to£30ph!
- Experienced Social Worker with Children In Care experience
- As a Social Worker on our Permanence Team, working with Children in Care you will be a confident and ambitious worker, contributing to our journey on restorative relational practice. We have a strong recruitment and retention record here in Trafford Children's Social Care with fantastic workforce development opportunities for staff.
- We are looking for someone who can adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
- You will have a sound knowledge of legislation relevant to this post and demonstrable insight into the issues facing children, young people and families.
- With strong communication and assessment skills, you will have the ability to develop effective working relationships with families and colleagues from various agencies.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.