£38 - £42 per hour + Depending on Experience
30 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - Permanency Team - Up to £42ph!
- We are on the lookout for resilient, driven individuals who can play their part in making our vision for children's services a success.
- You will be instrumental in delivering a first-class service which will deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people of Gloucestershire.
- In this role you will be case holding children in care aged 0-11 who are seeking permanence including Adoption. Experience of completing CPRs is desirable.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.