£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
30 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wirral MBC - Permanence and Assessment and Intervention - Up to £32ph!
- Within both Assessment and Intervention and our Permanence, we offer a fair and manageable case load across all teams, an agile working kit, allowing you to work flexibly and remotely and we also offer agency staff the opportunity to access training just like permanent staff.
- At Wirral we support you in honing and developing your skills, including working in partnership with other professionals, court work and completing direct work using our supporting families, enhancing futures model.
- Wirral Council and its partners have pledged to #bethedifference for children young people and families of Wirral. To do this, Wirral is embarking on a significant programme of regeneration and urban development which will bring new infrastructure and opportunity across the Borough.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.