East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Children Services Pathway Team - Up to £35ph!
- The post is based within the pathway team which supports looked after young people and care leavers from the East Riding from the age of 16 onwards.
- To manage a case load of looked after young people and care leavers, and provide services and support at a level appropriate to their needs
- To undertake detailed assessment and analysis of need, to inform plans which will be regularly reviewed
- To liaise with key child care and adult agencies - eg education, health, police - and to work closely with care and accommodation providers
- To develop and maintain a good standard of relationship-based practice with young people, including those with complex needs.
- Work within child care policies and statutory guidance, and keep up to date with all legislation and regulations in relation to social work practice
- To work closely as part of the team and support and assist colleagues as required
- To make use of supervision to discuss and receive direction on case management issues
- To maintain accurate and up to date client information records, ensuring data protection and client confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
- In your role you are required to speak English with sufficient fluency to effectively perform your duties, as required by Section 77-84 of the Immigration Act 2016
- The above principal accountabilities are not exhaustive and may vary without changing the character of the job or level of responsibility.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.