£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wiltshire Council - Ongoing Support Team - Up to £32per hour!
- Experienced Social Worker for Ongoing Support Team in Chippenham
- This role will include visits and assessments in the Chippenham and North Wiltshire area - please do not submit SW who wont visit or are unable to get to area.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience ideally in a locality/ongoing support capacity - no newly qualified please as will be rejected
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the safeguarding of, vulnerable adults.
- Must have driving license due to area covered Experience in Liquid logic preferred
- SWE Registration
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.