Redcar, North Yorkshire
Up to £154.99 per day + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council- Older People Mental Health - Negotiable Pay
- We have an opportunity for a full-time Social Worker 6 months fixed term to cover maternity leave.
- We require an experienced practitioner, preferably with experience of working with adults with mental health conditions.
- The post is within a busy Older People's Mental Health team.
- Role will include undertaking assessments of needs as per the Care Act 2014.
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.