£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
BEN - MAST_1620134645
6 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is looking for a qualified social worker to work in Ealing for the MAST team.
MAST - We are looking experienced/senior social workers for MAST Central, Greenford and Acton. The Social Worker will be completing child and family assessments completing child protection processes in a timely manner i.e. initial and review case conference reports, presenting at case conference, attending and completing strategy meetings, core group meetings, discharge planning meeting completing Child in need plans and review meetings initiating care proceedings, writing court statements, s.7, s.37 statements for EPO and ICO's initiating the LAC process- arranging and attending the 1st LAC review, completing LAC visits, placement agreement meeting, liaising with fostering team or agency etc participating on duty attending s.47's Liaising with partnership agencies Once risk assessments are completed social workers are required to be apart of a duty rota and come in to the office (Perceval House- nearest station Ealing Broadway) once every 4 weeks for 1 week but undertake both Physical and Video visits on the their allocated cases when not on duty. PPE equipment is provided by Ealing and is available at Perceval House when needed). Currently car owners will have access to limited free parking in the car park or can request as key workers to park for free on surrounding roads, despite residential permit and as long as you make a request to be exempt from any parking penalties. All social workers will have access to training, webinars, research in Practice, Group supervisions along with clinical psychologists. We are mindful that working in these current times can be a challenge, therefore all teams have 3 weekly check-ins each week along with monthly team meetings.
Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
- Assessment, CP and CIN experience
- LAC work experience (preferable court experience)
- At least 2 years frontline experience
- Available now to complete face to face work with families
- Once risk assessments are completed social workers are required to be a part of a duty rota and come in to the office ( Perceval House- nearest station Ealing Broadway) once every 4 weeks for 1 week but undertake both Physical and Video visits on the their allocated cases when not on duty.
Why join Remedy?
- 1st Tier agency
- 2 payrolls a week
- Up to £400 referral bonus's
- Excellent services