Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Blackpool Council - Blackpool Families Rock (Multi-Agency Hub) - Up to £35ph!
'Blackpool Families Rock' Request for Support Hub, is seeking to recruit 2 Agency social workers to cover maternity leave, this is our Multi Agency Hub and is central to triaging requests for support for children and their families in Blackpool.
The primary task of social workers within the Request for Support Hub is to provide advice, support and triage/screen requests for support and phone calls to children services.
It is our "one front door" to Children's Social Care and is designed to ensure that referrals are signposted to the appropriate service in line with the Levels of Need and as an experienced social worker you will have a good understanding of the application of thresholds and will demonstrate excellent skills and confidence in liaising with partner agencies. This post does not involve case holding.
Social Worker - Support Hub
- Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct workmethods
- At least 2 years' experiencein statutory children's social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.