£23.50 - £29.28 per hour
403139 - Dee_1603125150
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Mental Health Team, Enfield
If you are an experienced Mental Health Social Worker with experience of adult safeguarding, we want to hear from you today.
You will be based in the Home Treatment & Hospital Discharge Team where you will provide an assessment and care management to service users and carers.
Pay rate: Up to £29.28 per hour
Main duties include:
- Undertake assessment of need and establish eligibility for services under Fairer Access to Care and the Care Programme Approach for adults with mental health problems and their carers and families
- Manage, monitor and review care plans involving service users and carers in liaison with the other workers and agencies as necessary to meet service user's assessed need
- Act as a care coordinator according to the requirement of a care programme approach
- Undertake safeguarding adult enquiries
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Some experience within a Mental Health Service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.