East London, London
£22 - £30 per hour + DOE
about 1 year ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority in East London.
1. To undertake assertive outreach in order to engage clients who have previously been lost to follow up, do not wish to engage with services and for whom there is concern.
2. To visit clients at home, day centres, work and recreational centres to engage and encourage services participation in their care plan.
3. To provide practical assistance as a means of engaging with and supporting users of the service.
4. Provide information to help service users make informed choices about opportunities and service available to them.
5. To involve families and carers in treatment plans where appropriate.
6. To participate in a duty service with other members of the team.
7. To participate in multidisciplinary assessments and care planning and carry out care management responsibilities for those with complex needs.
8. To ensure the recording of assessments and details of the care plan on a computerised database.
9. To act as a CPA Care Co-ordinator for up to 12 service users, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all relevant services. 10. To monitor the services provided, review care plans regularly ensuring their continued effectiveness and appropriateness.
11. To act as a service users advocate where necessary, as well as supporting service users in accessing appropriate independent advocacy services.
12. To respond promptly to request for assessment and interventions outside the office.
13. To respond to telephone enquiries and give information and advice.
14. To participate in the development of and subsequent operation of all policies used in the team.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*