£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Health Team for Surrey County Council based in Woking.
- To lead on and complete holistic assessments of the social care needs of individuals by working in line with the Integrated Health and Care Pathway and in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- The role holder will carry out social care assessments; support plans/care plans and reviews within the Integrated Health and Care Pathway with individuals and families who need specific support.
- This will involve ensuring best interest decisions are made for individuals with compromised mental capacity.
- They will manage a caseload of individuals and carers where the support plan/care plan has been put in place and may need specific support, close monitoring, frequent review, or where interventions to minimise and manage risk or maintain protection plans may be required.
- The role holder will also provide assistance, guidance and direction, and share professional knowledge with colleagues and managers as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly