£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
8 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Northampton County Council - MASH Team - Up to £35ph!
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory MASH Social Work team within the UK.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton.