Up to £38 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth - MASH Team - Up to £38ph!
- Successful applicants will have experience of working in a MASH setting, be comfortable working in a multi-agency environment and have an understanding of and experience of a systemic social work model of practice.
- Successful applicants will be comfortable in talking to referring agencies, talking through concerns and being able to restfully challenge partners when appropriate.
- Successful applicants will be skilled in talking to families parents and young people.
- Successful applicants will be skilled in recording with the child at the centre of their writing.
- Successful applicants will have a working knowledge of the London Safeguarding Procedures and an ability to translate that into practice.
- Process is important however we want all our conversations and decisions to be child centred and recorded in that way too.
- It's a fast paced environment and a service that wants to be and will be outstanding.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.