Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - MASH Team - Up to £35ph + Negotiable!
- Are more autonomous in their role. They demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals, including more senior levels.
- They manage complex caseloads, and offer expert support to case conferences, and product high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions.
- They model good practice, setting expectations for others.
- They start to take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers, and supervising the work of junior staff.
- They undertake capacity- building with individuals, families, communities, user
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.