Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £31 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
6 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - MASH Team (Sheffield Safeguarding Hub) - Negotiable rate!
- We are looking for two agency senior social workers to work in the Sheffield Safeguarding Hub aka MASH.
- You will have experience of working in a front door environment within tight deadlines, triaging and screening Children in Need or Child protection cases and passing onto fieldwork teams.
- We are currently operating on a hybrid working model of part office, part working from home.
- IT equipment will be provided.
- You must be social work qualified and registered with Social Work England.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.