Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - MASH Team - Up to £35ph + Expenses!
- We are looking for an experienced Social Worker who has a strong understanding on thresholds for intervention and can demonstrate an inquisitive approach to understanding the situations for children and families.
- Working in the MASH you will be undertaking screening and triage to inform decisions about the right course of action for a child.
- We are looking for someone with a background in frontline work and experience in a MASH environment. There will be opportunities to work from home and we will be following a hybrid way for working.
- You will be required to apply for police vetting level 2 as part of this role.
- Gloucestershire County Council are committed to ensuring our agency Social Workers are supported to carry out their roles, so our expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £150 is in place subject to terms & conditions.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.