£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a MASH Team (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) for Swindon Borough Council.
- Manage an allocated caseload appropriate to the extensive experience of the Experienced Social Worker, to include complex assessments of children, families and parenting and other work to meet statutory requirements.
- Work within Swindon Borough Council's policies, procedures and good practice guidelines in order to meet the needs of the children and families allocated.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs,and contribute to service planning.
- Maintain up to date case notes and other records, utilising relevant IT systems, and write reports, including court reports, and give expert evidence in court.
- Undertake specialist assessments, for your and other workers' cases, for court proceedings, including parenting and kinship assessments.
- Ensure that casework is up to date, comprehensively written up, and managed within agreed timescales.
- Ensure your manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from cases or work load and to seek advice as and when necessary
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly