South London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
QSW - MASH - Dee_1567410303
9 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, MASH, South East London, up to £32ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background in MASH, we want to hear from you.
You will work in an already established service that provides a statutory social work service to children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- Undertake all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- Ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work.
- Participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other agencies relevant to the work of the unit.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience in MASH
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.