Barking and Dagenham, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Multi Agency Safeguarding Team (MASH) for Barking and Dagenham Council.
- To be responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- To ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- To produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly