East London, London
Up to £35 per hour
24 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, MASH, North East London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background of MASH, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Providing a high standard of social work and services to users arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers
- Working in cooperation with the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) by receiving all referrals at the lower threshold for early intervention & processing them to ensure an appropriate Lead Professional is identified where possible & appropriate services are commissioned
- Ensuring a seamless transition of cases escalating up and de-escalating down the threshold of intervention by working alongside practitioners across the local children's workforce
- Supporting professionals confidently use the CAF process and to act as a conduit between these practitioners and Children's Social Care
- Assisting practitioners to assess thresholds, so that they are clear when to initiate a CAF and when to refer to Children's Social care or other specialised services
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within MASH
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.