£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
Ben - LAC_1619102505
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a qualified social worker to work in the looked after children team.
- To undertake assessment and social work services to users and carers arising out of the council's statutory duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
- To work in accordance with the guidelines set out by local government and to make appropriate use of Group and independent resources.
- To participate in duty team /or rota.
- To ensure cases within the service are progressed in a timely manner, that the most vulnerable children are safeguarded and that up to date research informs all interventions
- To undertake Care Proceedings and to represent the Local Authority at Court
Why choose Remedy?
1st Teir Agency
2 payroll's a week
Referral bonus's up to £400