Salford, Greater Manchester
Up to £34.99 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Salford City Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £35ph!
Your main duties will include:
- Holding a caseload of children who are looked after and ensuring that they achieve the very best outcomes in terms of their health, education and overall aspirations.
- Regularly review the children/young people's care plan via regular care planning meetings and our Looked After Children service reviews led by the Safeguarding Quality and Assurance Team.
- Build positive relationships with children, carers and all professionals involved in working with the child and their family. Here In Salford we place great importance on care planning, stability and permanence for all our children.
- You will have access to panels to ensure that early intervention and wrap around support is in place for children where stability in placement is compromised.
- We also have an excellent leaving care service that works with our young people up to the age of 21 and 25 in some cases, and a bespoke service from our partners in CAMHS specific to Salford known as STARLAC who work with our most vulnerable children in care.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.