Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - Looked after Children Team - Up to £35ph!
- Urgent order for 2x Experienced Social Worker, to start with immediate effect.
- The Children Looked After team works with children who are under 16 years old who have a care plan of long term foster care.
- Children transfer into the team after care proceedings conclude and remain with us until they're sixteen. We have manageable caseloads of between 14 and 16 children for a full time worker.
- This role requires a social worker who has experience of working with children who are long term looked after.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.