Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30 - £34 per hour + Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Qualifeid Social Worker - Hull City Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £34ph!
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults (Service Area to include where appropriate)
- Engages in critical reflection and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and families.
- Undertakes specific pieces of direct work with children, young people and families both individually and co-working with colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- SWE Registration
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.