Solihull, West Midlands
£28 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
25 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council - Looked after Children (LAC) - Up to £30ph!
- The role is on a full time basis and for an initial three month period.
- The successful candidates will be expected to undertake a range of assessments, formulate and implement permanency plans alongside supporting children to fulfil their full potential.
- Candidates should have experience of looked after children, permanence planning or care proceedings court work.
- Candidates are expected to have at least two years social work children and families experience and one years' experience in looked after children or care proceedings.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate commitment within their work history and have had a limited number of assignment moves, ideally no more than one a year.
- Candidates should be a car driver, flexible and have access to a car for work purposes.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.