£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
Ben - LAC_1617717110
11 days ago
To implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible. To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
* To lead and oversee professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks.
* To undertake and advise on high need comprehensive/complex and proportionate assessments of children using the assessment framework, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs.
* Establish and develop collaborative robust working with partner agencies; and promote, model and be accountable for effective inter-agency working arrangements to ensure children are protected from risk of significant harm and their care needs are met.
* To carry out safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support children, families and carers with care and support needs to develop and put in to action plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
* Act in the role of the lead professional and be accountable in complex, statutory cases that require a qualified children's social worker, particularly child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.