£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
29 days ago
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS URGENTLY NEEDED ACROSS CHILDRENS SERVICES IN SURREY!!
If you are looking for your next Social Work position, we want to hear from you today!
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit 50 Qualified Social Workers across Childrens Services.
You must have completed your ASYE as a Qualified Social Worker with experience in a statutory Children & Families team in the UK.
It is essential you are a car driver; pool cars are available.
Very competitive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates
Main duties include:
- Deliver statutory Looked After Services to Looked children and young people (age 0 to 18)
- Responsible for undertaking all social work tasks on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
- Responsible for providing advice, emotional and practical support to children and young people
- Assess, plan and develop the life skills of young people leaving care to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to live independently.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- Ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Post qualified experience in LAC in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.